This article will detail how to set up co-presenting for your webinar.
Please follow these steps:
- Once you have created your webinar, you are directed to the "Prepare and Present" page under the Content tab.
2. You should see two tabs with the title "How it works" and "Presenter Instructions."
3. Click "Presenter Instructions" and find the section "Presenter Access".
4. Provide your co-presenter with the link https://www.brighttalk.com/presenting and have them enter the Webinar Pin.
5. Once the pin has been entered they will have presenter access.
6. Have a good webinar!
Note: BrightTALK strongly recommends scheduling Pro Webinars for a better co-presenting experience and access to presenter to presenter chat.