You won’t be able to see or hear the audience while you're presenting a webinar. The audience does have the ability to type in and submit questions to the speaker during the live session.
Articles in this section
- What are the BrightTALK Screen Share connectivity requirements?
- Will I be able to see/hear the audience while presenting a webinar?
- Accessing and Using the BrightTALK Presenter Screen
- What are the recommended slide & thumbnail dimensions in Pro Webinar?
- Can I present video and animated slides?
- Can I present with a mobile device?
- Why do I need two screens to present a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- How do I optimize my Pro Webinar screen quality?
- Video: How do I present a BrightTALK Pro webinar?