You won’t be able to see or hear the audience while you're presenting a webinar. The audience does have the ability to type in and submit questions to the speaker during the live session.
Articles in this section
- How do I present slides in my talk?
- How do I present a talk?
- How do I embed fonts in my PowerPoint presentation?
- How do I spotlight (pin) a presenter during a talk?
- [BrightTALK Central] How long is my recording published for?
- Can I mute another presenter's mic during a live talk?
- How do I manage live audience questions during my talk?
- How do I schedule a talk?
- How do I download the MP4 file of my talk?
- How do I create and run polls during my talk?