Note: Cancelling an upcoming Talk or Replay is not recommended unless you truly intend on not running that event at all, as the cancellation is not recoverable. If you are just moving the time and date, we recommend rescheduling that event instead.
Upcoming Talks and Replays can be cancelled by following these steps:
1. From your Channel's "Content" tab in BrightTALK Central, click "Manage" next to the content you wish to cancel.
2. On the next screen click the "Cancel" button:
3. Confirm you wish to cancel by clicking "Yes, Cancel..." on the pop-up:
4. Your content will now be cancelled. At this point the following things will happen:
- The content will be removed from your public Channel and any embed codes or links pointing to it will no longer work.
- If there are any registrations, they will receive an automated cancellation email.
- You will not longer be able to edit or update this content and the cancellation is permanent.
Article is closed for comments.