Yes, presenters can see and hear each other at any time before the live event by logging into the presenter screen. The audience will not be able to hear/see presenters until "Start talk" button is pressed.
Articles in this section
- How I schedule a dry-run or practice session?
- How to set up co-presenting
- Talks - Network & Device Test
- What if my presentation runs over?
- Can I end my presentation early?
- How long do I have to present?
- What devices can I use to present?
- What do I need to present on BrightTALK?
- How soon should I publish my webinar before live day?
- Top Tips for Optimizing Broadcast Audio
Please sign in to leave a comment.