Yes, presenters can talk amongst themselves on the conference line before the webinar starts. You are able to dial in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Participants can only hear the presenters once they have hit the "Start presenting" button.
Articles in this section
- Will My Webinar Start Automatically?
- How can I tell how many people registered for my webinar?
- How soon should I publish my webinar before live day?
- How to set up co-presenting
- Top Tips for Optimizing Broadcast Audio
- Can I open multiple presenter screens?
- Is there a character limit for votes?
- How do I reduce the size of my slide deck?
- Will the design of my slides be changed when I upload them?
- What if I think a viewer is having a technical problem?