The average webinar is around 45 minutes, with some presentations going up to 60 minutes and beyond. Speakers normally present for 30 minutes then leave 10-15 minutes at the end to answer audience questions.
Articles in this section
- Will My Webinar Start Automatically?
- How can I tell how many people registered for my webinar?
- How soon should I publish my webinar before live day?
- How to set up co-presenting
- Top Tips for Optimizing Broadcast Audio
- Can I open multiple presenter screens?
- Is there a character limit for votes?
- How do I reduce the size of my slide deck?
- Will the design of my slides be changed when I upload them?
- What if I think a viewer is having a technical problem?