Please provide your slides in either Microsoft® PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx file) format. Password protection and auto-advance functionality should always be disabled. For Pro webinars, builds and animations are supported. We also recommend that your first slide be a large image (or large text), as it will serve as the thumbnail of your webinar in your channel and on BrightTALK.
Articles in this section
- Will My Webinar Start Automatically?
- How can I tell how many people registered for my webinar?
- How soon should I publish my webinar before live day?
- How to set up co-presenting
- Top Tips for Optimizing Broadcast Audio
- Can I open multiple presenter screens?
- Is there a character limit for votes?
- How do I reduce the size of my slide deck?
- Will the design of my slides be changed when I upload them?
- What if I think a viewer is having a technical problem?