To ensure your PowerPoint slides look picture perfect when presenting your live talk, please follow the best practices below:
What format should my slides be in?
- File format: PPT
- Max size: 100MB
- Recommended ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Max resolution: 1920x1080px
- Font support: Microsoft Core Fonts* and GoogleFonts**
- Builds and animations supported
* Arial, Arial Black, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Georgia, Impact, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS, Verdana and Webdings
** Visit Google Fonts page for a list of 1,000+ open source fonts
I have custom fonts, what do I do?
Custom fonts will look different when uploaded to your talk (please review supported fonts above). When using an unsupported font, we will attempt to substitute the font for the closest matching font available. Embedding fonts in your presentation can help resolve the issue. You could also "flatten" the deck by exporting your slides as images and reimporting them back as slides. Alternatively, you can use screen share to present slides.
Article is closed for comments.