Yes, you can change any of the details for the upcoming webinar. If you make changes to the date or time for an upcoming webinar, the pre-registrants will receive an email notification of this change (if this email service is enabled in your channel promotion emails). Please refer to this article for additional information about rescheduling webinars.
Articles in this section
- [BrightTALK Central] How does the "Promote and share" step work?
- [BrightTALK Central] How does the "Add to Campaign" step work?
- What are the character limits I should be aware of (Webinars)?
- How do I replay my content on BrightTALK?
- What is the difference between a Public and Practice (Private) webinar?
- Can I edit the details of my scheduled webinar?
- Can I upload my slides at any time?
- If I’ve made changes to my slide deck, can I re-upload?
- Can I remove the votes tab from the player?
- Do animations / builds / links work in my slides?