All webinars that are intended for public consumption should be booked as a "Public webcast".
Webinars booked as "Practice (Private)" are intended to be used as rehearsals or dry runs.
"Practice (Private)" webinars have the following limitations:
- You will not be able to generate embeds for this piece of content
- Only accessible through a direct link and will not show up in your channel
- Deep-linking is not available *
- Links in emails may be incorrect if you are deep-linking *
* Further information on deep-linking (https://support.brighttalk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049751393-How-do-I-redirect-users-to-my-Website-if-I-am-using-a-BrightTALK-embed-)