No, we have a one-time free registration for BrightTALK. Your attendees will need to register once to use BrightTALK. After that, they can view any of the public webinars in your channel.
Articles in this section
- Channel Survey: Instructions
- How do I redirect users to my Website if I am using a BrightTALK embed?
- Can I offer content without a registration form in front of it?
- Can I add additional registration questions to ask my webinar viewers?
- What is the difference between a channel survey and a content survey?
- Can a BrightTALK user unsubscribe from a channel? Can they delete their profiles on BrightTALK?
- Can registrants for an upcoming webinar add a reminder in to their calendar through the BrightTALK player?
- Do my attendees have to register for each webinar?
- What fields are required in the BrightTALK registration form?