If a subscriber decides to un-subscribe from your channel, their engagement data will still exist but they will have "unsubscribe" as their name and "withheld" as their job title and company name. When you download the report, their information will be listed as "unsubscribe" in every column of the report except for the viewing data. You will still see the number of viewings (live and on-demand) as well as viewing duration for that person.
Articles in this section
- [BrightTALK Central] What do all the fields mean on the Channel reports?
- [BrightTALK Central] What do all the fields mean on the Content reports?
- [BrightTALK Central]- Reporting FAQ
- Why do I have more Viewers than Registrations?
- What UTM parameters does BrightTALK use?
- If one of my channel subscribers un-subscribes from my channel, what will happen to their information in my reporting?
- Does BrightTALK offer post-event surveys?
- What does the "O" next to some of my subscribers name stand for?
- What should I use my feedback and ratings for after I run a webinar?
- Can I see who asked questions and left feedback/ratings for a webinar?