If a subscriber decides to un-subscribe from your channel, their engagement data will still exist but they will have "unsubscribe" as their name and "withheld" as their job title and company name. When you download the report, their information will be listed as "unsubscribe" in every column of the report except for the viewing data. You will still see the number of viewings (live and on-demand) as well as viewing duration for that person.
Articles in this section
- What UTM parameters does BrightTALK use?
- Difference between All Time Audience and Total Subscribers
- How to interpret your Webcast Reports
- What is 'Embedded URL' and 'Embed Tracking?
- Why are my webinar reports showing incorrect data?
- Why do I have more viewings than registrants?
- How do I interpret my report charts?
- If one of my channel subscribers un-subscribes from my channel, what will happen to their information in my reporting?
- Does BrightTALK offer post-event surveys?
- What does the "O" next to some of my subscribers name stand for?