No. However, we do allow users to leave a feedback which includes a 1-5 star rating alongside their comments. If you would like to provide a post-event survey, you will need to use your own email system to do so.
Articles in this section
- [BrightTALK Central] What do all the fields mean on the Channel reports?
- [BrightTALK Central] What do all the fields mean on the Content reports?
- [BrightTALK Central]- Reporting FAQ
- Why do I have more Viewers than Registrations?
- If one of my channel subscribers un-subscribes from my channel, what will happen to their information in my reporting?
- Does BrightTALK offer post-event surveys?
- What does the "O" next to some of my subscribers name stand for?
- What should I use my feedback and ratings for after I run a webinar?
- Can I see who asked questions and left feedback/ratings for a webinar?
Please sign in to leave a comment.