You are responsible for the management of your channel and the webinars that run in it. If you are not the webinar presenter, you must ensure that your presenters have the information which is available from the 'Prepare and present' section of the webinar in order for them to dial in and present. You are their main contact.
Articles in this section
- What impact does BrightTALK Central have on my presenters?
- Do I have to migrate to BrightTALK Central? What does that involve?
- [BrightTALK Central] Where is the Promotions tab?
- BrightTALK Central: Migration Guide
- What are the character limits I should be aware of (Channel)?
- BrightTALK Knowledge Feed
- Can I own more than one channel?
- What is my role as a channel owner?
- What format should I use for my webinar: single speaker, round table panel discussion, radio show, or a business presentation?
- Who are my subscribers?