Each presenter has equal control over every feature of the BrightTALK player. When presenting, it is recommended to have a brief meeting prior to the live day to determine which presenter will control the slides, questions and votes.
Articles in this section
- I am the channel owner and presenter, is this ok?
- Who uploads the slides and adds votes? The presenter or myself?
- Who has control over the presenting screen when multiple presenters are involved?
- Can presenters talk to each other on the presenter line before the go-live time?
- How long do webinars usually last?
- What happens if my webinar does not start on time?
- Can presenters view the presenter link without being registered on BrightTALK?
- Can I present the audio portion of the webinar from my mobile?
Please sign in to leave a comment.