The average webinar is 45 minutes, with some presentations going up to 60 minutes. Speakers normally present for 30 minutes then leave 10-15 minutes at the end to answer audience questions.
Articles in this section
- Video: How to Invite Your Presenters to Your Webinar
- I am the channel owner and presenter, is this ok?
- Who uploads the slides and adds votes? The presenter or myself?
- Who has control over the presenting screen when multiple presenters are involved?
- Can presenters talk to each other on the presenter line before the go-live time?
- How long do webinars usually last?
- What happens if my webinar does not start on time?
- Can presenters view the presenter link without being registered on BrightTALK?
- Is there a limit to how many presenters we can have?
- Can I present the audio portion of the webinar from my mobile?