The average webinar is 45 minutes, with some presentations going up to 60 minutes. Speakers normally present for 30 minutes then leave 10-15 minutes at the end to answer audience questions.
Articles in this section
- What time does my webinar start?
- Video: How to Invite Your Presenters to Your Webinar
- Do my presenters need to be in one place?
- I am the channel owner and presenter, is this ok?
- Who uploads the slides and adds votes? The presenter or myself?
- What instructions should I give my presenters?
- Who has control over the presenting screen when multiple presenters are involved?
- Can presenters talk to each other on the presenter line before the go-live time?
- How long do webinars usually last?
- How long do I have to present?