Yes, presenters can talk amongst themselves on the conference line before the webinar starts. Participants can only hear the presenters once they have hit the "Start presenting" button.
Articles in this section
- What time does my webinar start?
- Video: How to Invite Your Presenters to Your Webinar
- Do my presenters need to be in one place?
- I am the channel owner and presenter, is this ok?
- Who uploads the slides and adds votes? The presenter or myself?
- What instructions should I give my presenters?
- Who has control over the presenting screen when multiple presenters are involved?
- Can presenters talk to each other on the presenter line before the go-live time?
- How long do webinars usually last?
- How long do I have to present?