The BrightTALK email service includes the following types of emails:
- Subscription confirmation: One confirmation email notification to welcome each person that subscribes to your channel.
- Webcast registration confirmation: A single email confirming the webcast details that your subscribers register to attend.
- 24 hour reminder email: A single email reminder sent 24hrs before a live webcast, to those subscribers that have registered to attend.
- Starting now email: A single email reminder sent 15 minutes before the webcast goes live, to draw in those subscribers that registered to attend.
- Recorded webcast now available: A single email sent to those subscribers that had registered to attend but missed the live webcast.
- Follow up emails: Re-engagement emails sent to the audience within 24 hours after viewing or registration, encouraging them to consume more content.
- Webcast cancelled: A single email to those subscribers that had registered to attend a webcast informing them of a webcast cancellation.
- Webcast rescheduled: A single email to those subscribers that had registered to attend a webcast informing them of the rescheduling of a webcast.
- Webcast re-run: A single email to those subscribers that had registered to attend a webcast informing them of the re-run of a webcast.
- Weekly 'My subscribed' email: A single weekly update from BrightTALK to its users.
Please note that these emails are only sent to BrightTALK users that have agreed to receive them. If you don’t want your channel to benefit from the email service, simply un-select it on the ‘Channel emails’ page.
Channel owners have the option of switching these emails on and off, as well as creating custom templates and sending tests before they are activated.
If you'd like to add any images to your emails, please be sure to upload the image onto your server, locate the link and add into the HTML of the email using the <img> tag.