Yes. In fact, we strongly encourage you to. All forms of marketing will help you build the number of subscribers who attend your upcoming webinars. Once an attendee has registered, the BrightTALK email service automatically does the reminder emailing. You should also consider continuing to market the event once it is completed since the on-demand version can attract 3-4 times the size of the live day audience
Articles in this section
- How BrightTALK promotes your content - Organic vs Paid Activity
- Why can't I find a specific webinar within the embed options?
- Can I embed a BrightTALK player in my "responsive" mobile website?
- What is "deep linking" and how do I use it?
- What are some key tips to running a successful channel?
- How do I embed my channel in my website? What are the implications?
- Can I do my own email marketing?
- What automatic emails are part of the BrightTALK email service?
- How do I promote my Webinar?
- What package must you buy to get your webinar featured on BrightTALK?