The BrightTALK Connector for Salesforce can automatically update the Campaign Member Status for a lead based on their activity using our Campaign mapping feature.
By Default, the Connector will update a lead to these three statuses:
- Viewed Live
- Viewed Recorded
If you would like to change these values to custom ones, you can do this by following these steps:
1. From the "Setup" area of Salesforce, go to the "Customize" drop-down
2. Then click on "Campaigns"
3. Under the header for "Campaign Members", click on "Fields"
4. Find the field called "Status" and click on it
5. You can now edit the Statuses you would like to change. Note: Only change the "Label" field. Do not change or update the "API Name" field or otherwise the Connector will not work.