Yes! You can use our HTML5 embeds to embed your talk or BrightTALK Channel into your responsive website The player will resize for the optimum viewing experience based on the user’s browser size.
The HTML5 embed offers:
- HTML5 first
- Faster loading
- Smarter channel listing and navigation
- Improved Registration / Login
- Flexible embedding
- Mobile optimised experience
- Multi format add to calendar
- Supports language localisation
- Advanced media playback and streaming
- Multiple formats supported
To locate your embed codes, please follow the steps below"
Login to your presentation using your PIN (provided by your point of contact) here: https://www.brighttalk.com/presenting
Click on the "Invite your network" tab on the left
Click on "Preview and get code" next to the embed you want to use, copy and paste into your page. To embed a single presentation, we recommend that you use the “Webinar or video - with interaction” embed.
For more information about obtaining an HTML5 embed, feel free to contact your Channel owner or main point of contact for your presentation.