Whether you want to get more out of your existing content or create live events across different time zones BrightTALK makes it easy for you to replay content out to your professional audience.
- A replay can only be scheduled from a recorded piece of content in your channel. Since the self-service replay is intended to be hassle-free without any presence needed from channel managers or speakers, there is no added functionality available during the mock-live event.
- You can facilitate live Q&A with a replay by scheduling a talk and playing in the video you'd like to replay on the live day. You will need to be present to launch the video at the start of your talk, and once it finishes, your speakers can run a live Q&A session.
- For customized requests, we offer Managed Webinar Services that can help with live Q&A, votes, or add additional video sources during playback. If you would like to learn more about our managed services offerings, please reach out directly to your customer success or account manager.
Managed Events options include:
- Managed event with technician
- Mock-live (with live Q/A available) & custom video play-ins
- Simulcasts to or from other event or conference providers
- Video events from webcams or video conference platforms
- and more!
Article is closed for comments.