When setting up the BrightTALK Google Form POST connector, please check these settings if the integration is not working as expected:
- During the authentication phase - check that you have selected "Part of the URL" and Not "Part of the Body"
- Double-check that the Form ID of the Form is a 1:1 match to your Google form
- You can confirm your Form ID by looking at the address Bar of your Google Form
- Ensure that the POST URL is appended with the String "formResponse" and Not "edit" or "preview"
- Check that your google form does not include a mandatory Sign In. You can disable this feature by navigating to the settings page of your Form and disabling any Sign-In features.
- Ensure the ID codes for each of the custom field created in the form is of the correct output.
- For an easy method to grab all ID codes at once, please refer to the gif instructions in the setup article.