To see incoming questions from your live audience, navigate to the Questions menu item on the right hand side of the presenter screen:
Managing live audience questions
It is easy to get overwhelmed when receiving a large number of audience questions during a live talk. Prioritizing and marking questions as answered can help to maintain focus on the highest priority questions:
- Questions are divided into 3 collapsable sections: Prioritized, Active, and Answered
- New questions will appear under Active
- All questions are sorted by time (newest first)
- Prioritizing a question () will move it to the top and highlight it in light green
- Marking a question as answered () will move it to the bottom of the list
- You can deprioritize () and mark a question as unanswered (), as needed
NOTE: Audience members cannot see submitted questions, so it is important to ask them out loud before answering to provide full context.
Please sign in to leave a comment.