This article will explain how to add, edit, or remove a Hero image and/or Company logo from your Virtual Event. If you are looking for information on where these images are actually used on your landing page, please see this article.
1. From your BrightTALK Central Account, click "Virtual Events" on the left-hand navigation
2. Find your event and click the "Manage" button next to it (note: if you can't find your event, make sure you are not filtering by "Status" on the right-hand side).
3. On the next page, click on the "Edit Details" button:
4. You will now see a "Details" area where you can change things like the title, description, and date of your event. If you do not need to make any changes here, please click the "Proceed" button on the bottom right.
5. You are now on the "Page design" section and can make changes to your Hero Image and Company Logo.
- You can add, edit, or remove an image by simply clicking on its box.
- Company logos should be a minimum of 250x100 pixels
- Hero images should be a minimum of 1200x400 pixels