If you've made changes to your Virtual Event in BrightTALK Central (such as changing details or adding/removing content) and you are not seeing those changes reflected on your Virtual Event landing page, please reach out to your Event Manager for assistance.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Events: My older events are missing data
- Virtual Events: I made a change to my content but I'm not seeing that change reflected
- Virtual Event: I'm not seeing my changes reflected on the event landing page
- Virtual Events: The "Event URL" button is greyed out for my event
- Virtual Event Reports Field Glossary
- Virtual Events: How do the Reports and Dashboards Work?
- What's the difference between a "Session", "Talk", and "Content"?
- Virtual Events: How do I add sessions/content to my event and categories?
- How do I add a hero image and/or company logo to my event?
- How do I change the title, description, date, etc of my Virtual Event?