If you have Virtual Events with BrightTALK that were run over a year ago, it is possible that some of the registration and viewing data will be missing on the "Event agenda" page. The good news is this data is (and will always remain) available in the downloadable reports on the "Event reports" tab.
Articles in this section
- Virtual Events: My older events are missing data
- Virtual Events: I made a change to my content but I'm not seeing that change reflected
- Virtual Event: I'm not seeing my changes reflected on the event landing page
- Virtual Events: The "Event URL" button is greyed out for my event
- Virtual Events: How do I manage my event in my Connector?
- Virtual Event Reports Field Glossary
- Virtual Events: How do the Reports and Dashboards Work?
- What's the difference between a "Session", "Talk", and "Content"?
- Virtual Events: How do I add sessions/content to my event and categories?
- How do I add a hero image and/or company logo to my event?
Article is closed for comments.