The featured content section, which displays either the next upcoming webcast in the Series (if there is one) or if none, the most recent content, can be enabled or disabled in BrightTALK Central:
If you are creating a new Series:
1. Follow the steps in this article: https://support.brighttalk.com/hc/en-us/articles/9031404958747-How-to-create-a-Series
2. When you reach the second step (Page design), tick or untick the "Feature content section?" box to control this feature. (Ticked = enabled, Unticked = disabled).
If you are updating/editing an existing Series:
1. From the Series side navigation item in BrightTALK Central, click "Manage" next to the Series you wish to update/edit.
2. Then click "Edit details"
3. Proceed through the first step and then on the second step, tick or untick the "Feature content section?" box to control this feature. (Ticked = enabled, Unticked = disabled).
Article is closed for comments.