Optimize your webinar
- Will I be able to see/hear the audience while presenting a webinar?
- What are the recommended slide & thumbnail dimensions in Pro Webinar?
- Can I present video and animated slides?
- Can I present with a mobile device?
- Why do I need two screens to present a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- How do I optimize my Pro Webinar screen quality?
- Can I use my webinar outside of BrightTALK?
- Why do I hear an echo?
- Can I attach slides after my webinar?
- What are the character limits I should be aware of (Presenting)?
- Which file types can I upload as an attachment?
- Can I see who has watched the webinar on-demand?
- ★ Will My Webinar Start Automatically?
- How can I tell how many people registered for my webinar?
- How soon should I publish my webinar before live day?
- Do I need Flash on my presenter screen?
- How to set up co-presenting
- Top Tips for Optimizing Broadcast Audio