Optimize your webinar
- What are the recommended slide & thumbnail dimensions in Pro Webinar?
- Can I present video and animated slides?
- Can I present with a mobile device?
- What software do I need to share my screen?
- Why do I need two screens to present a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- How do I optimize my Pro Webinar screen quality?
- Which file types can I upload as an attachment?
- What does the audience see during the live webinar?
- Can I see who has watched the webinar on-demand?
- Do I need to worry about starting on time?
- Is there an instant messaging service for presenters?
- What happens if my webinar does not start on time?
- ★ Why did my slides fail to upload?
- ★ Video: How to prepare and present on BrightTALK
- Can I open multiple presenter screens?
- Is there a character limit for votes?
- How do I reduce the size of my slide deck?
- Will the design of my slides be changed when I upload them?
Forgot your BrightTALK password?Request a new password for your BrightTALK account
Are you a Channel owner?
Raising a support ticket within your
Just select "Manage" followed by the "Support" tab.
Difficulty viewing a webinar?Test your system
Are you a Developer?Our Developer portal hosts documentation and advice on the different ways you can integrate with BrightTALK