Manage your channel
- Where can presenters learn more about BrightTALK Pro webinars?
- How do I change my feature image?
- What are the audience requirements for viewing a live BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- Which browsers can my presenters use to run a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- Video: How do you present a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- How do I book a BrightTALK Pro webinar?
- How to prepare and present on BrightTALK Pro Webinar?
- How to prepare and present on BrightTALK
- How does Presenter to Audience messaging work?
- How do I upload a video?
- What are Attachments?
- How do Surveys work?
- What are the differences between BrightTALK™ Channel types?
- Can I own more than one channel?
- Can I run a practice webinar?
- What is my role as a channel owner?
- How long can my webinars be?
- What format should I use for my webinar: single speaker, round table panel discussion, radio show, or a business presentation?
- ★ How can I integrate BrightTALK reports with my CRM? (Salesforce/Marketo/Eloqua/HubSpot/Pardot)
- What is 'Embedded URL' and 'Embed Tracking?
- Why are my webinar reports showing incorrect data?
- Why do I have more viewers than attendees?
- How do I interpret my report charts?
- If one of my channel subscribers un-subscribes from my channel, what will happen to their information in my reporting?
- Can I add additional registration questions to ask my webinar viewers?
- What is the difference between a channel survey and a webinar survey?
- Can a BrightTALK user unsubscribe from a channel? Can they delete their profiles on BrightTALK?
- What I can do in a channel or webinar pre-event survey?
- Can I offer content without a registration form in front of it?
- How big can my live audiences be?
- If an attendee changes companies, email address, job titles or their name, how can they update their BrightTALK user information?
- Can my channel subscribers change their email preferences?
- What can the audience see/hear if they 'Enter' the webinar before it is live?
- How early can an audience member log into my webinar?
- Can the audience see the answers to my voting questions?
- ★ Can I brand the BrightTALK email service notifications?
- ★ How do I track where my audience came from?
- Why can't I find a specific webinar within the embed options?
- Can I embed a BrightTALK player in my "responsive" mobile website?
- What is "deep linking" and how do I use it?
- How does BrightTALK help promote my individual webinars?
- ★ Is there an instant messaging service for presenters?
- Do my presenters need to be in one place?
- I am the channel owner and presenter, is this ok?
- Who uploads the slides and adds votes? The presenter or myself?
- What instructions should I give my presenters?
- Who has control over the presenting screen when multiple presenters are involved?
- ★ How do I edit my recorded webinar?
- What is an RSS feed and how can I use it?
- Why is my video upload not working correctly?
- Why won't my video feature image upload?
- How do I delete a webinar?
- Can I change an upcoming webinar from Private to Public?
- ★ How do I set a webcast to automatically publish or unpublish in the future?
- What is the difference between a Public and Practice (Private) webinar?
- How do I schedule my first webinar?
- Is there a limit on the amount of tags you can have per webinar?
- How long must I wait for my webinar to become available on demand?
- Can I edit the details of my scheduled webinar?
Forgot your BrightTALK password?Request a new password for your BrightTALK account
Are you a Channel owner?
Raising a support ticket within your
Just select "Manage" followed by the "Support" tab.
Difficulty viewing a webinar?Test your system
Are you a Developer?Our Developer portal hosts documentation and advice on the different ways you can integrate with BrightTALK